It is Christmas time. I know you loved this time of the year. I cannot deny how deeply I miss you on holidays. I want to let you know that I will always love you and will be thinking of you until we meet again at last. I wrote something for you:
I can't escape
I can't deny
I have no place to hide
I can only open my arms
to embrace this feeling of wrenching-heart
I won't escape
I won't deny
I got no place to run
Like a kite has broken its line
My heart won't stop flying until it reaches you at last
I know this was your favorite time of year
Though I understand, one day again I'll see you
I long to touch your hand, your voice, and your heart
I don't think of you becasue of loneliness
Only when I miss you deeply, I feel so lonely
I am waiting the day we meet again at last
And here is a song that I would like to sing for you:
The winter left her blanket
here this morning
A soft and gentle coverlet of white
Unfolded in the shadows of the dawn
It sparked in the early morning light
You would have loved this
You would have loved this
This was your favorite time of year
The greenery is laid across the mantle
And ornaments are hanging on the tree
And cradled in the windowsill's a candle
A beacon in the night
to call you back to me
You would have loved this
You always loved this
I know you loved this time of year
And though I understand
One day again I'll see you
I long to touch your hand,
hear your voice, feel you
You would have loved this
You always loved this
Oh, how you loved.
沒有留言:
張貼留言